1. A friend is known when needed.
2. A secret is like a dove; when it leaves my hand it takes wing.
3. A promise is a cloud; fulfillment is rain.
4. Your tongue is like a horse; if you take care of it, it takes care of you. If you treat it badly, it treats you badly.
5. The strength of the heart comes from the soundness of the faith.
6. Never trust a fool with a sword.
7. The hasty and tardy meet at the ferry.
8. The words of tongue should have three gatekeepers.
9. Don’t pour away your water on the strength of a mirage.
10. A bed bug has a hundred children and says how few
11. When the ant grows wings, it is about to die.
12. When you shoot an arrow of truth, dip its point in honey.
13. Dawn does not come twice to awaken a man.
14. Who works, achieves, and who sows, reaps.
15. Who does not go with you, go with him.
16. When danger approaches, sing to it.
17. When you have spoken the word, it reigns over you. When it is unspoken, you reign over it.
18. When a door opens not to your knock, consider your reputation.
19. What is learned in youth is carved in stone.
20. What comes from the heart, reaches the heart. What comes from the mouth mouth, reaches the ears.
21. Visit rarely, and you will be loved.
22. Tress often transplanted never prosper.
23. The devil tempts all men, but idle men tempt the devil.
24. One coin in the money-box makes more noise than when it is full.
25. One hand cannot applaud.
26. Marriage is like a besieged castle; those on the outside wish to get in; thos eon the inside wish to get out.
27. You may forget with whom you laughed, but you will never forget with whom you wept.
28. Live together like brothers and do business like strangers.
29. If a rich man ate a snake, they would say it was because of his wisdom;
if a poor man ate it, they would say it was because of his stupidity.
30. If yo have much, give of your wealth. If you have little, give of your heart.
31. I am a prince and you are a prince; who will lead the donkeys?
32. He who has wealth has hope, and he who has hope has everything.
33. He that pants thorns must never expect to gather roses.
34. Four things don’t come back: the spoken word, the spent arrow, your youth and missed opportunities.
35. Dwell not upon thy weariness, thy strength shall be according to the measure of thy desire.
36. Better a thousand enemies outside the tent, than one within.
37. An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
38. A kind word can attract even the snake from his nest.
39. A good deed dies when it is spoken about.
40. Be careful of your enemy once and of your friend a thousand times, for a double crossing friend knows more evil.
41. If patience is bitter then its result is sweet.
42. If talk is silver then silence is gold.